- This event has passed.
November 12, 2019 – 3 Discussion Topics – Happy Hour
November 12, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Designed by our Young Professionals!
Join us for a Happy Hour Timed Event. There will be several Topic Tables led by a specialist in the field.
Bring your questions, bring a friend. Your questions will drive this educational session.
Registration is open.
Date: November 12
Time: 4 PM-6PM
Location: The Irishman (Williamsville), 5601 Main St, Williamsville, NY 14221
Afternoon – Happy Hour Style Education Program
We will submit for this session to be an approved continuing education session for
- New York State Department of Financial Services (Ins)
- New York State Department of Accountancy (CPA)
- Board of Certified Financial Professionals (CFP)
This session will be set up as one 2 hour educational session, with three topic tables for attendees to go to and learn from.
There will be one sign in sheet for the entire 2 hour session.
The three topics we are highlighting on November 12 are:
- Prospect/Marketing and Social Media – Sarah Blankenship
- Estate Planning For the Average Joe: Avoiding probate and common mistakes – Sarah Fenster, Esq.
- Business Process: Connect, Follow Up, Next Meeting, Take Action, Business Flow and Control. – John Moshides CLU®, ChFC®, AEP®, CLTC