Our Value Proposition:
Building relationships, expertise, leadership experience, and community involvement through membership in the nation’s premier organization of multi-disciplined professionals.
Cleveland-Akron FSP was founded in 1966.
The strength of our chapter is our robust programming. We provide our members with quality programs, and sought after speakers at a value that is unmatched.
Monthly Education Programs:
At monthly programs, you will have to face-to-face conversations with successful practitioners from multiple disciplines in your community. The result is a bigger picture understanding of your clients’ needs and options, and a personal, go-to network of helpful, local experts to call when question arise.
To view local featured luncheon programs, Click Here
Available to members only in the National Site.
Financial Service Professional of the Year Award
The recipient of the Financial Service Professional of the Year Award should be a member in good standing who exhibits, in practice, the core values of the Cleveland-Akron Society of Financial Service Professionals:
- Practice professional advancement through continuing education
- Support ethical awareness in his or her business practices
- Develop successful mutually beneficial relationships with other members
- Develop practice management strategies to make him or her more effective as a business person
- Foster public recognition of the value of working with Society of FSP members
2016 James O. Judd, CLU®, ChFC®
2015 Charles F. Adler, III, Esq.
2014 Jeffrey A. Steiner, CLU®, ChFC®, CFP®
2013 James S. Aussem, JD, AEP®
2012 Neil R. Waxman, CFP®
2011 Lindsey Smith, JD
2010 Gary E. Lanzen, CLU®, ChFC®, RHU®