- This event has passed.
The Power of Cash Flow Planning
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Attendees of this event will learn how to help their clients find more money for their short- and long-term financial goals. It will aid them in creating Spending Plans for those clients, achieving the balance between building a stronger financial foundation and enjoying the journey. They will learn how to teach their clients to become more purposeful in their spending, increasing their quality of life along the way.
Attendees will learn:
- The importance of cash flow planning to both the wealthy and the not-yet wealthy
- The importance and benefits of spending plans for clients in or near retirement
- 7 Reasons why clients overspend
- 6 Areas where clients bleed money and how to help them
- Impact of schedule on spending & help for behavioral spending
Melissa Tosetti is the founder of The Savvy Life and author of the international bestseller Living the Savvy Life. For the past eight years, she’s worked as an outside resource for financial advisors doing cash flow planning for their clients. She has worked with over 525 individuals and families to create Spending Plans based on the goals they’ve outlined with their advisors. Melissa has travelled across the U.S. giving over 200 Savvy Living presentations and has taught over 240 webinars related to the subject. For more information, you can visit here: The Savvy Life Advisor’s Page.