Brett Fulesday, CVA, CFE
Senior Manager, Valuation & Litigation Support Services for Cohen & Co.
Brett’s character is best captured by one question: How can he help? Brett believes in treating others the same way in which he would want to be treated — with respect and a full-service approach that ensures the needs of others are being met.
Brett has more than 15 years of experience in providing valuation and litigation support services for public and privately held, early-stage and mature companies. He provides valuation services for purposes of financial and tax reporting (goodwill impairment testing, business combination valuation/purchase price allocation and 409A stock compensation); divorce; gift and estate tax reporting and planning; Small Business Administration (SBA) loans; dissenting shareholder litigation; succession planning and general corporate planning. He has significant experience in performing enterprise and equity valuations as well as intangible asset valuations. Within the area of family law, in addition to providing valuation services, Brett also provides calculations of income available for spousal and child support.
- Collaborative Law Association of Southwestern Pennsylvania (Financial Specialist)
- Assemble (Board of Directors)
- The Children’s Institute of Pittsburgh (Board of Directors)
- Pace School (Board of Directors)
- Queens Gambit Chess Institute (Board of Directors)
- Social Venture Partners Pittsburgh (Board of Directors)
- TiE Pittsburgh (Associate Charter Member)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Brett and his wife live near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He pours his energy and effort outside of the office into the areas of arts, education, entrepreneurship and emerging technology.