About the Society of Financial Service Professionals
The Society of Financial Service Professionals has, since its inception, held a strong commitment to creating an environment that promotes professional development and ethical conduct. While the financial industry has changed, and we have evolved to maintain our relevance to today’s practitioners, we have remained steadfast in adhering to our core values of relationships, education, and ethics.
Education / Ethics / Relationships
Our clients desire a relationship with credentialed professionals who are knowledgeable in applying their skills and expertise to their individual clients’ circumstance.
Therefore, we are committed to:
- Empowering networks that create a professional home identified by a set of core values, beliefs and the opportunity for learning and growth;
- Providing continuing education that is comprehensive, current, and practical and which extends the wisdom within our membership;
- Recognizing as members those who abide by our Code of Professional Responsibility.
To become the pre-eminent organization for credentialed professionals in financial services who are committed to working together to help the public achieve their financial goals.
The Society of Financial Service Professionals is committed to creating and nurturing an inclusive community for financial service professionals. We recognize that diversity of age, gender, ethnicity, and practice specialty will strengthen our ability to honor our core values of education, ethics, and relationships.
Our members are accomplished professionals, including advisors; attorneys; CPAs; insurance experts; actuaries; and specialists in estate planning, retirement, employee benefits, and other areas of financial services.
They share the common goal of providing unparalleled client service, often by way of collaborating with fellow members from disciplines outside their own.
FSP is the premier association in financial services
- Reflects the multidisciplinary nature of the profession today
- Brings together the industry experts of today and the thought leaders of tomorrow
- Provides the benefits that bring success—to advisors and their clients